|Job Title||Front-End / UI Developers|
|Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)||
|Job Specification(Skills and Qualifications)||Excellent opportunity for professionals having –
(Good to have)
|Job Description(Roles and responsibilities)||
|Job Specification(Skills and Qualifications)||
|Primary Skills(Must have)||
|Secondary Skills(Good to have)||
Deborah Caulet, a French intern, decided to the take the opportunity of working in India with Capgemini in the HR function. This, in spite of the reservations expressed by her family and friends who felt it wasn’t the wisest of choices. Based in Mumbai for five months, she shares her firsthand experience of the work culture in India, its people, weather and food, and now believes that India is a great place to work! Here’s what she has to say in her own words.
Initial fears of India
“Why India? Are you crazy?” Not surprisingly, those are the words that most foreigners have to hear when they announce to their family and friends that they’ve been asked to go to India for their work or study. And if the foreigner in question is a girl – which is the case for me – disapproval gets even stronger.
What made me decide?
We are generally afraid of what we do not know. And that was exactly my reaction when I learnt that I had to spend six months alone in Mumbai. But at the same time, I don’t know why, there was an inner feeling that told me to visit the place. I have always been fascinated by the mysterious and diverse culture of India, its booming economy, and especially the country’s IT sector.
The economic environment always has a huge impact on my job in the HR sector. Working in a declining economy and then in a booming economy are two completely different things. In other words, in France I was laying people off, while in India I was investing in them, something which seemed much more interesting and rewarding!
Cultural differences at the workplaces
In India, ‘The Guest is God.’ Indians are said to be extremely hospitable, especially with foreigners. Many will offer genuine help and will do everything in their power to make you comfortable, even if it means taking personal discomfort on themselves.
Coming from an individualist society like France where people emphasize on being independent, it can be embarrassing to receive so much assistance from strangers in India, especially when your issues are personal. But as you start doing so, you realize that you are opening yourself up and sharing a deeper connection with your fellow employees. This is a feeling that you eventually start enjoying!
Indians are naturally inquisitive. Most people are not shy to inquire about your marital status, family, health or anything else that may fuel their curiosity. It may seem a bit intrusive and inappropriate at the beginning because we are not used to having such intimate relationships at the office. But after a while you start letting yourself go, and it feels so good! In India, your colleagues can be your friends, so why not take this opportunity?
Earlier, I was of the opinion that work and fun never went hand-in-hand. But here, I feel it is quite the opposite: the more you feel comfortable at work, the better you perform. I strongly think we should take a lesson from the Indian working culture.
Everybody should consider experiencing India!
Despite the influence of western culture, the Indian society is still very unique and less well-known. But this should not deter westerners from traveling to India or doing business with Indians, as the country and its people have much to offer. India will welcome you with open arms as she does with all her guests. It is up to us to prove ourselves worthy of her hospitality!
Permanent role in ETL Testing for Bangalore location with Capgemini India.
Experience in ETL Testing
Experience in Unix, SQL.
Excellent manual tester and understanding of QC.
Ability to interact with clients on daily basis.
Excellent communication skills.
Experience: 2-5 yrs
Do let me know if you are interested. Please send across your profile to email@example.com
Siebel EIM with 5+ years experience @ Hyderabad
Minimum 4 years of Siebel experience with at least 2 years in Siebel 7.7 or higher.
Candidate should be technically sound in- Siebel EIM
Experience on designing Siebel functionality is a must.
Experience on workflow and scripting is a must
Secondary Skills :
Experience in EAI is desirable
Experience in FS industry
Very comfortable with English language including strong written and oral communication
Please send across your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards
- Lead the Testing Process CoE for Testing Team
- Support Adherence efforts in the projects and work closely with Project Level or BU level process champions to enable better compliance
- Collect Data on the various metrics and perform trend analysis
- Where required, support RCA for compliance issues
- Participate in the innovation process to enable both Top Down and Bottoms up innovation
- Able to perform Process assessments – preferable if TPI/QBP assessment skills exist
- Support Business Development efforts to showcase Process Capability of Testing Team
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 year of experience in testing or quality assurance.
- Strong in testing and quality concepts.
- Aware about and should have hands-on experience in process implementation such as estimation, methodologies, metrics program etc.
- Should be aware about SPC (statistical process control) tools and techniques.
- Should have experience of Improve process compliance of project & facilitate process improvements
- Should be able to conduct process training : Includes Quality Process Trainings like Review process, Root cause analysis, estimation, data analysis etc.
- Should aware about concepts like OAT (Orthogonal Array Testing), ODC(Orthogonal defect classification), PPM (performance prediction models).
- Should be aware about industry standard process maturity models (for example CMMi, TMM,TPI etc).
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
3 – 8 years experience in a complex IT environment
Should have worked on testing of European payment domain & standards- SEPA , SWIFT etc
Should have manual testing background with exposure of automation tools like QTP etc
Databases – knowledge of Oracle OR DB2 is must
Should have used testing tools like QC etc
Knowledge of applications like MTS (Money Transfer System), Payfix, Payment Adaptor will be preferred
– Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Lotus Notes, as with project planning and Project Portfolio tools.
– Competent in the use of IT tools and applications relevant to the job
– Team work
– Excellent command of written/verbal business English (& additional location language requirements)
– International orientation – prepared to travel internationally, work experience in an international context (preferable)
– Demonstrates the corporate values: Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Professionalism
Anshuman Mukherjee / Capgemini
Financial Services Global Business Unit
Lead Sourcing & Recruitment / T.A.R.G.E.T / PRM
Talent Acquisition, Recruitment & Global Engagement Team
Phone: +91 20 2760 1000 / Extn: 11181
Exciting new Opportunity for C++ Unix developers from Payments domain at Pune
- Excellent understanding about the Banking & Financial domain is a must
- Strong hands on knowledge on Payments
- Should be “hands on” in coding
- Should be an excellent C++ developer
- Strong hands on experience on Payments
- Should have working knowledge of MQ, NDM, other connectivity related protocol
- Should be able to write optimized SQL queries and should be comfortable with database connectivity issues
- Could do a root cause analysis on large complex multiple application banking system (preferable payments system)
- Should have knack of defect resolution
Secondary Skills :
- Awareness with XML, SOA is preferable
- excellent problem solving skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong hands on experience on Payments
- Structured, methodical thinker
2 – 8 yrs
Send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can follow current affairs on Capgemini India Careers, tips and other key information on Facebook.
Make sure you are a part of this community.
1) Project Manager
Mandatory: 8+ years of hands on experience, Operative word being hands on, has to have managed projects leveraging clarity, well versed in reporting in Clarity for project management, strong people skills and work ethic.
-Very process oriented and committed to project delivery.
Preferred: Experience managing Learning and Development projects
2) Lead Instructional Designer
Mandatory: 7+ years of hands on experience, This is not a people managment role.
-Excellent Instructional Design skills, strong people skills and work ethic. Strong customer interaction/management experience working with international customers in the US.
-Very process oriented and commited to project delivery. Good English speaking skills and overall communication.
Preferred: Experience working in the US, experience working with HSBC suite of products.
3) Content Developer/Instructional Designer
Mandatory: 4+ years of hands on experience.
– Good Content Development/Instructional Design skills. people skills and work ethic. Very process oriented and committed to project delivery. Preferred: Experience working with HSBC suite of products
Request you to kindly send across the following details at email@example.com
1) Education Background:
2) Total Experience:
3) Current Role:
4) Expected joining time:
5) Willing to relocate to Pune:
6) Current Organization / Permanent OR Contract:
7) Current CTC / Expected CTC:
Experience: 7-10 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
- 6years z/OS DB2 DBA experience
- DB2 DBA Certification
- Good understanding of Application design on DB2 databases
- Good understanding of Logical / Physical Data Modeling
- Good understanding and knowledge of development environments: COBOL, Java etc.
- Knowledge of mainframe CICS development and test region administration
- Proficient in Microsoft tools, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Results oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept accountability for action
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with senior management, technical subject matter experts and business customers are essential in this role
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous initiatives and projects
Request you to kindly send across your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org